Monday 17 February 2014

Cupcake anyone?.......................................


Hey there everyone.

Whilst I was across country in Exeter earlier this year at the Westpoint craft show, I discovered Hobby Art stamps, thanks Heidi.

Well I saw these really cute Cake Stamps and was smitten, Jenny very kindly gave me a set, so here you are Jenny my first card using this set.




Cakes by Hobby Art

Closer View of the Small flowers
I have also used the Memory box Diamond Background

1 mm Diamantes from E bay

Waste from a Martha Stewart punch to create the flowers (Flower Box)

Card is from Anna Marie Designs, Super Smooth Ivory

A wink of Stella in Clear (on Flowers) Also on the image.

Spellbinders Grand Rectangles.


Happy Crafting


Barbara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x